The SMS service will keep you informed and updated about your card activities.
Among others, you will receive SMS alerts to your mobile number notifying you of the below:
- Approved and Rejected Transactions: Each time you use your card you will receive an SMS notifying you of your transaction details.
- End-of Month Minimum Due: you will receive a message informing you of your monthly dues, your minimum payment and the due date.
- Adding funds to the card: the SMS will inform you about the amount credited to your card and your available balance.
- Exceeding your limit: an SMS will be sent to you once you reach 80% of your monthly limit.
- Live Rewards: an SMS stating the balance of your accumulated points or miles will be sent to you.
You can choose to receive your monthly credit card statement electronically to your email address.
The e-statement will show all transactions performed on your card along with your remaining balance, your minimum due, your payment due date, the balance of your accumulated points or miles, your redeemed points or miles.
Online Account Access
Our online platform will provide you with a convenient way to check your card activities anytime anywhere. All you need to do is log in to www.issuers.com and follow the below steps:
- Insert your account number in the “Account number” field. Your account number is your client “A/C number” on your statement.
- Insert your password. Your password is your name on the face of your card (with all the spaces included)
- Upon your first logon, you must change your Password
With this service, you will be able to:
- View your card last statement
- Check your card available balance
- Check your pending authorizations
- Review the minimum due and payment due date
- Check any unpaid payment due
- Request previous statements
MasterCard For You App
To know more about the benefits on your card, you can download MasterCard For You App from the Apple Store or from Google Play.